Saturday, September 5, 2009

GRINDYR

Last night I was out for dinner at Cafeteria in Chelsea. Yes, the famous restaurante that the Sex and the City girls were often eating brunch. I watched "Sex and the City" on dvd from the first episode to the last episode and completely enjoyed it. You may think I am kidding but I am not kidding. Anyways, this was my second time at Cafeteria and I really fucking enjoyed it!!!!! GO TO CAFETERIA located on the corner of 17th Street and 7th Ave and eat!!! Dont forget to get the deep fried oreo's for dessert.......while dining at Cafeteria I learned that there is a web site called "GRINDYR" and it was founded by gay men for gay men to cruise and get the instant hook up (what a great idea). I think you have to join and be a member or something. If you are a gay man looking for some action you go to "GRINDYR" and type in what radius you are willing to find another gay man looking for action. You can type in 1 mile or 700 feet and all of a sudden a picture of a fellow fruit will pop up who could well be across the street at another restaurante willing to ditch their deep fried double stuff oreo's and meet you for a little man on man action. What a great web site? How come straight people don't have these wonderful web sites? The homosexual community is light years ahead of the rest of us in social/screwing networking.

-Brother Mike Cohen, 4:45pm Dunkin Donuts at 2nd ave and 11th street NYC.

No comments: